WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – ArtsWestchester and the New York State Bar Association will host a professional development workshop for artists and non-for-profit arts organizations on Tuesday, April 29.
The workshop will be held at ArtsWestchester, 31 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. It begins at 6:30 p.m. People can register by calling Eric Siegel at 428-4220, ext. 324, or sending him an email at email@example.com.
ArtsWestchester and the Arts and Sports section of the New York state Bar Association is offering the workshop to help artists, independent contractors and interns learn up-to-date on laws regarding those workers. There will also be a time for general issues regarding not-for-profit corporations.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Mount Vernon's Stop & Shop Will Be Powered By Bloom Energy Fuel Cell
- 4 Mount Vernon Fire Displaces 11
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield