WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – ArtsWestchester and the New York State Bar Association will host a professional development workshop for artists and non-for-profit arts organizations on Tuesday, April 29.
The workshop will be held at ArtsWestchester, 31 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. It begins at 6:30 p.m. People can register by calling Eric Siegel at 428-4220, ext. 324, or sending him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ArtsWestchester and the Arts and Sports section of the New York state Bar Association is offering the workshop to help artists, independent contractors and interns learn up-to-date on laws regarding those workers. There will also be a time for general issues regarding not-for-profit corporations.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Mount Vernon Tuesday
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95