WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – ArtsWestchester and the New York State Bar Association will host a professional development workshop for artists and non-for-profit arts organizations on Tuesday, April 29.
The workshop will be held at ArtsWestchester, 31 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. It begins at 6:30 p.m. People can register by calling Eric Siegel at 428-4220, ext. 324, or sending him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ArtsWestchester and the Arts and Sports section of the New York state Bar Association is offering the workshop to help artists, independent contractors and interns learn up-to-date on laws regarding those workers. There will also be a time for general issues regarding not-for-profit corporations.
- 1 Officials To Break Ground On Long Delayed $60M Development
- 2 Four Plead Guilty In Mount Vernon Gang Deaths
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Vernon; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Mount Vernon Enters State Of Emergency As Storm Arrives
- 5 Storm System Departs Mount Vernon, Snow Could Return Thursday