WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – ArtsWestchester and the New York State Bar Association will host a professional development workshop for artists and non-for-profit arts organizations on Tuesday, April 29.
The workshop will be held at ArtsWestchester, 31 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. It begins at 6:30 p.m. People can register by calling Eric Siegel at 428-4220, ext. 324, or sending him an email at email@example.com.
ArtsWestchester and the Arts and Sports section of the New York state Bar Association is offering the workshop to help artists, independent contractors and interns learn up-to-date on laws regarding those workers. There will also be a time for general issues regarding not-for-profit corporations.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash