YONKERS, N.Y. -- Hudson Valley Community Coalition, the New York Immigration Coalition, Westchester Hispanic Coalition, New York Assemblywoman Shelley Mayer and Yonkers City Councilwoman Corazon Pineda will hold an immigration clinic and workshop at the Riverfront Library in Yonkers on Saturday, April 26, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The clinic will cover topics including Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals processes, a naturalization presentation as well as mock interviews and application assistance.
The event is free and open to the public.
The Riverfront Library is at 1 Larkin Center in Yonkers.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 4 Judge Orders Westchester Publisher To Stay In Jail Until Trial
- 5 Sentencing Of Mount Vernon Man For Stabbing Girlfriend Tops Week's News