YONKERS, N.Y. -- Hudson Valley Community Coalition, the New York Immigration Coalition, Westchester Hispanic Coalition, New York Assemblywoman Shelley Mayer and Yonkers City Councilwoman Corazon Pineda will hold an immigration clinic and workshop at the Riverfront Library in Yonkers on Saturday, April 26, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The clinic will cover topics including Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals processes, a naturalization presentation as well as mock interviews and application assistance.
The event is free and open to the public.
The Riverfront Library is at 1 Larkin Center in Yonkers.
- 1 Mount Vernon Fire Displaces 11
- 2 State Police Warn Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Mount Vernon's Stop & Shop Will Be Powered By Bloom Energy Fuel Cell
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Sprain Brook Wrong-Way Crash
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield