YONKERS, N.Y. -- Hudson Valley Community Coalition, the New York Immigration Coalition, Westchester Hispanic Coalition, New York Assemblywoman Shelley Mayer and Yonkers City Councilwoman Corazon Pineda will hold an immigration clinic and workshop at the Riverfront Library in Yonkers on Saturday, April 26, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The clinic will cover topics including Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals processes, a naturalization presentation as well as mock interviews and application assistance.
The event is free and open to the public.
The Riverfront Library is at 1 Larkin Center in Yonkers.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers