WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Human Rights Commission will hold a board meeting on Tuesday, April 29, at 6 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the Human Rights Commission Office at 112 East Post Road, third floor, White Plains.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 3 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 4 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death
- 5 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident