WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Human Rights Commission will hold a board meeting on Tuesday, April 29, at 6 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the Human Rights Commission Office at 112 East Post Road, third floor, White Plains.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 Mount Vernon Woman Indicted On Manslaughter Charges in Attack With Car
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three