WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The auditorium at the Westchester County Center was packed to the gills, or scales, on Sunday for the first Reptile Expo of the spring season.
The Expo is one of many that occur throughout the year at the County Center.
Hundreds of vendors from all around the Northeast come to sell their non-poisonous reptiles, insects, taxidermy, creepy crawlies and exotic pet care supplies.
The Expo attracts animal lovers from around the region, whether they are looking to purchase a new not-so-furry friend, or just to see the sights.
- 1 Snow Likely In Mount Vernon On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Mount Vernon Investigation Into Report Of Gunshots Tops Week's News
- 4 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 5 Mount Vernon Office Building Sold For $1.5 Million