SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Scarsdale's Westchester Reform Temple is hosting "Amazing Afternoons: An Exhibition of Photographs" by Steven Schnur.
Schnur photographed Westchester Reform Temple adult congregant volunteers and Mitzvah teens at work and play with children enrolled during the fall of 2013 in Amazing Afternoons, an after school enrichment program at the Edward Williams Elementary School in Mount Vernon.
"Steve captured activities ranging from chess, sports and music to homework help and literacy projects," representatives said. "Moreover, the images are an eye into the personal relationships and friendships formed between WRT congregants and the children participating in the Amazing Afternoons initiative."
Amazing Afternoons: An Exhibition of Photographs will be on view through Feb. 14. Westchester Reform Temple is located at 255 Mamaroneck Road in Scarsdale.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill