SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Scarsdale's Westchester Reform Temple is hosting "Amazing Afternoons: An Exhibition of Photographs" by Steven Schnur.
Schnur photographed Westchester Reform Temple adult congregant volunteers and Mitzvah teens at work and play with children enrolled during the fall of 2013 in Amazing Afternoons, an after school enrichment program at the Edward Williams Elementary School in Mount Vernon.
"Steve captured activities ranging from chess, sports and music to homework help and literacy projects," representatives said. "Moreover, the images are an eye into the personal relationships and friendships formed between WRT congregants and the children participating in the Amazing Afternoons initiative."
Amazing Afternoons: An Exhibition of Photographs will be on view through Feb. 14. Westchester Reform Temple is located at 255 Mamaroneck Road in Scarsdale.
- 1 Mount Vernon Breaks Ground On Affordable Housing Project
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents