WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- If you're flipping through the channels Tuesday night, Aug. 12, you might see some familiar faces.
A&E's newest program, "Cement Heads," is a reality show that follows WJL Equities, a family owned construction company based in Eastchester. It will Tuesday evenings at 10:30 p.m.
In this docu-series, the first unscripted show done by Dimension TV, owner Billy Lougheed and his wife-turned-business-partner, Danielle, navigate the trials and tribulations of managing a family business with a colorful cast of characters.
Lougheed, his wife and their two children live in New Rochelle.
For more about "Cement Heads," check out the show's website here.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Vernon Skies Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Mount Vernon Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend