WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- If you're flipping through the channels Tuesday night, Aug. 12, you might see some familiar faces.
A&E's newest program, "Cement Heads," is a reality show that follows WJL Equities, a family owned construction company based in Eastchester. It will Tuesday evenings at 10:30 p.m.
In this docu-series, the first unscripted show done by Dimension TV, owner Billy Lougheed and his wife-turned-business-partner, Danielle, navigate the trials and tribulations of managing a family business with a colorful cast of characters.
Lougheed, his wife and their two children live in New Rochelle.
For more about "Cement Heads," check out the show's website here.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 162 Westchester County Employees Take Buyouts
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 5 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson