WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Pace Law School will host its Above the Bar Awards, which recognize outstanding Westchester attorneys, in the Tudor Room of the White Plains law campus on Thursday, June 12, from 5:30-7:30 p.m
Pace Law School is at 78 N. Broadway.
Richard Ottinger, dean emeritus and professor at Pace Law School, will give introductory opening remarks, and David Yaasky, dean of Pace Law School, will be the keynote speaker for the celebration.
Master of ceremonies will be Gary M. Karlitz from Citrin Cooperman.
Here is a list of awards, including attorneys who are being honored:
Pace Setter Award: Robert Feder of Cuddy & Feder.
Most Socially Conscious Attorney: Mary Beth Morrisey of Global Healthcare Innovation Management Center, Fordham Schools of Business.
Leading Attorneys Under 40: Salvatore M. Di Costanzo of McMillian, Constabile, Maker & Perone, LLP and Jeffrey A. Lindenbaum of Collen IP, Intellectual Property Law PC.
Leading In-House Attorney: Laura Alemzadeh of Kawasaki Rail Car Inc., Yonkers.
Most Promising Pace Law Student: Desiree R. Salomone
Register now. Space is limited. Email Holly DeBartolo at email@example.com or call 358-0743.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Core Member Of Mount Vernon Street Gang Gets 28 Years In Prison
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Killing 'Neighborhood Grandmother'
- 3 Mount Vernon Police Seek Strip Club Shooting Suspect
- 4 Sex Offenders Live Near Mount Vernon Pre-K's, Report Says
- 5 Mount Vernon Officials Break Ground On Workforce Housing