PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Library will host a dramatic adaptation of "Having Our Say: The Delany Sisters' First 100 Years," by Emily Mann on Sunday, Feb. 23 at 2 p.m.
The play opens as 103-year-old Sadie and 101-year-old Bessie welcome the audience into their Mount Vernon home and look back on the last hundred years of U.S. history.
The Delany sisters will be portrayed by Donna D. James and Leslie Smithey, under the direction of Melinda O'Brien.
The Mount Pleasant Library is at 350 Bedford Road in Pleasantville.
- 1 Mount Vernon Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Vernon, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Vernon
- 4 Academy Holds Graduation For New Mount Vernon Firefighters
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow