PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Library will host a dramatic adaptation of "Having Our Say: The Delany Sisters' First 100 Years," by Emily Mann on Sunday, Feb. 23 at 2 p.m.
The play opens as 103-year-old Sadie and 101-year-old Bessie welcome the audience into their Mount Vernon home and look back on the last hundred years of U.S. history.
The Delany sisters will be portrayed by Donna D. James and Leslie Smithey, under the direction of Melinda O'Brien.
The Mount Pleasant Library is at 350 Bedford Road in Pleasantville.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Vernon Skies Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Mount Vernon Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend