PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Library will host a dramatic adaptation of "Having Our Say: The Delany Sisters' First 100 Years," by Emily Mann on Sunday, Feb. 23 at 2 p.m.
The play opens as 103-year-old Sadie and 101-year-old Bessie welcome the audience into their Mount Vernon home and look back on the last hundred years of U.S. history.
The Delany sisters will be portrayed by Donna D. James and Leslie Smithey, under the direction of Melinda O'Brien.
The Mount Pleasant Library is at 350 Bedford Road in Pleasantville.
- 1 Several Stabbed In Late Night Street Fight In Mount Vernon
- 2 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Mount Vernon
- 3 Open Houses In Mount Vernon This Weekend
- 4 Mount Vernon Superintendent Thanks Voters For Backing 2015-16 Budget
- 5 Mount Vernon's Fleetwood Neighborhood Hosts Community Clean-Up Day