PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Library will host a dramatic adaptation of "Having Our Say: The Delany Sisters' First 100 Years," by Emily Mann on Sunday, Feb. 23 at 2 p.m.
The play opens as 103-year-old Sadie and 101-year-old Bessie welcome the audience into their Mount Vernon home and look back on the last hundred years of U.S. history.
The Delany sisters will be portrayed by Donna D. James and Leslie Smithey, under the direction of Melinda O'Brien.
The Mount Pleasant Library is at 350 Bedford Road in Pleasantville.
- 1 Mount Vernon Breaks Ground On Affordable Housing Project
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Vernon
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Crime Stoppers, Best Buy Team To Benefit Mount Vernon Gun Buyback