PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Library will host a dramatic adaptation of "Having Our Say: The Delany Sisters' First 100 Years," by Emily Mann on Sunday, Feb. 23 at 2 p.m.
The play opens as 103-year-old Sadie and 101-year-old Bessie welcome the audience into their Mount Vernon home and look back on the last hundred years of U.S. history.
The Delany sisters will be portrayed by Donna D. James and Leslie Smithey, under the direction of Melinda O'Brien.
The Mount Pleasant Library is at 350 Bedford Road in Pleasantville.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman Charged In Fatal Hit-And-Run
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Charged In Stabbing Had Domestic Troubles In Past
- 3 Mount Vernon Seeks Contractor For Memorial Field Tennis Bubble
- 4 Mount Vernon Schools Budget Represents No Tax Levy Increase
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M