MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Residents are invited to celebrate Latin traditions at the Hispanic Heritage Festival on Sunday, July 20, from noon to 7 p.m. at Kensico Dam Plaza in Valhalla.
The Kensico Dam Plaza is at 1 Bronx River Parkway.
Now in its 32nd year, the event will bring together representatives from more than 20 Spanish-speaking countries, attracting up to 15,000 people.
Festival highlights include music, dancing, arts and crafts, foods and fun for all, with special activities just for children. Festival-goers can visit booths staffed by more than 20 not-for-profit agencies and learn about the programs and services they offer.
The event is sponsored by Westchester County Parks, Alianza Latina, Optimum, Affinity Health Plan, Brady Goldberg, Better Homes/Rand Realty, The Examiner News, Westchester Hispano, and El Aguila.
For sponsorships, booth information and volunteer opportunities, call 914-630-1829 from noon to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Charged With Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Mount Vernon Miffed Maligned Mayor Won't Step Down
- 3 Bank Robber Remains On The Loose In Mount Vernon
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 No Ebola Cases In Mount Vernon, Despite Rumors, Says Mayor's Office