MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Residents are invited to celebrate Latin traditions at the Hispanic Heritage Festival on Sunday, July 20, from noon to 7 p.m. at Kensico Dam Plaza in Valhalla.
The Kensico Dam Plaza is at 1 Bronx River Parkway.
Now in its 32nd year, the event will bring together representatives from more than 20 Spanish-speaking countries, attracting up to 15,000 people.
Festival highlights include music, dancing, arts and crafts, foods and fun for all, with special activities just for children. Festival-goers can visit booths staffed by more than 20 not-for-profit agencies and learn about the programs and services they offer.
The event is sponsored by Westchester County Parks, Alianza Latina, Optimum, Affinity Health Plan, Brady Goldberg, Better Homes/Rand Realty, The Examiner News, Westchester Hispano, and El Aguila.
For sponsorships, booth information and volunteer opportunities, call 914-630-1829 from noon to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- 1 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Mount Vernon Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night