WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Nonprofit Westchester is hosting a Hot Topics Policy Briefing on the Effects of the Affordable Care Act at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 16 in the conference room at 222 Bloomingdale Rd., White Plains.
The event will feature an overview of the Affordable Care Act and its effects on Westchester County, presented by Lisa Buck, chairperson for the NotProfit Westchester Policy Committee; Lindsay Farrell, president/CEO of Open Door Family Medical Centers; and Leoni Parker, director of Public Health Programs at the Westchester County Department of Health.
The goal of this series is expanding public awareness about important issues involving the Affordable Care Act. This will benefit nonprofit representatives, informing them about how the entire community is affected.
Nonprofit Westchester will provide its members with a forum to share information and successful practices, and hopes new alliances will help accommodate its members’ needs.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Mount Vernon's Stop & Shop Will Be Powered By Bloom Energy Fuel Cell
- 4 Mount Vernon Fire Displaces 11
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield