MOUNT VERNON, N.Y.—Wartburg, an award-winning senior service provider in Westchester and the Bronx recently has opened a Wartburg Care at Home center in Queens.
The office is at 5 Continental Ave. in Forest Hills. The new facility will provide skilled nursing, medication monitoring and home health-aide services. It also will offer escorts to medical appointments and meal preparation as well as physical, occupational and speech therapy services. The new office also will serve Manhattan, Brooklyn and Nassau County.
“The expansion into Queens and surrounding boroughs and counties builds on the success of our home care services in Westchester and in the Bronx,” said David Gentner, president and chief executive officer of Wartburg, in a press release. “While we have a beautiful 34-acre campus with new adult day care and rehabilitation facilities, as well as assisted and independent living residences, home care is at the core of our vision – to keep older adults in their homes as they age.”
Wartburg, which is based in Mount Vernon, was recognized in 2013 by U.S. News & World Report as among the best nursing homes in New York state for the third consecutive year.
For more information about the services offered by Wartburg Care at Home, dial 844-893-2093.
- 1 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 2 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death
- 3 Mount Vernon Woman Was Sick Hours Before Holding Cell Death
- 4 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester