MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- Mount Vernon resident Patricia Cappelletti was named vice president, branch manager of The Westchester Bank in Thornwood.
"I'm thrilled to have Pat lead the growth of our Thornwood Branch," said John M. Tolomer, president and chief executive officer of The Westchester Bank, said in a news release. "She's a dedicated individual who embodies our philosophy -- business banking made personal. "We're a local community bank and having Pat join us is another example of what sets us apart from other larger banks.
Cappelletti said in a news release that she was attracted to The Westchester Bank because of a shared passion for personalized customer service.
"The bank has strong local roots and an established reputation for exceptional customer service that our clients truly appreciate," Cappelletti said.
Capelletti began her career as a teller at The Brooklyn Savings Bank where she worked her way up to branch manager. Recently Cappelletti has worked with North Fork and Capital One.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Mount Vernon Tuesday
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95