MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- Mount Vernon's Youth Bureau is accepting applications for summer employment.
The applications will be available until Thursday, April 10, which is also the deadline to have completed applications and documentation returned to the bureau.
Any Mount Vernon resident ages14 to 19 who are in school are encouraged to print out an application and return it to the third floor of City Hall between Monday, April 7 and Thursday, April 10 between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
City Hall is at 1 Roosevelt Square in Mount Vernon.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman Indicted On Manslaughter Charges in Attack With Car
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Mount Vernon Meeting Will Focus On Police Test Preparation
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester