MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- If you're a Mount Vernon teen-ager looking for a job, the Mount Vernon Youth Bureau may be able to help.
Fall employment applications for city youth are available between 3 and 4 p.m., Sept. 9-12 at the following locations:
- City Hall Youth Bureau 3rd floor, Room 308
- MV STRONG Program at MVHS, Room 237
- WWDAY Program Room LL21 at Thornton High School
- A.B.DavisMiddle School guidance office
- Longfellow Middle School guidance office
Mount Vernon residents ages 14-18 currently attending school are encouraged to pick up an application.
Return all original documents requested between 3 and 4 p.m. the week of Sept. 23 - 26 to the Youth Bureau,1 Roosevelt Square N., Room 307.
Submission of an application does not guarantee eligibility or employment; these are competitive jobs.
Download an application here .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.